There are no products in the cart
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data, FOUREME guarantees that the personal data of its users will be processed in accordance with the principles of transparency, purpose limitation, data minimization, accuracy, integrity and confidentiality; complying in any case with the obligations and guarantees arising from the regulations.
→ COMPANY NAME: FOUREME, S.L.
→ TRADE NAME: MIBÚH
→ CIF: B91792242
→ POSTAL ADDRESS: Calle Congreso 37, Polígono Pisa 41927 Mairena del Aljarafe (Seville).
→ PHONE: 955 230 338 - E-MAIL: email@example.com
Personal data is any information about an identified or identifiable natural person whose identity can be determined, directly or indirectly, by means of an identifier such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, etc.
From FOUREME process personal data that users and / or customers provide us to provide marketing services for products of the brand Mibúh, offered by FOUREME. Therefore we inform you that the main categories of data collected from users are identification data and postal addresses and / or email addresses, etc..
Similarly we inform you that, based on the principle of data minimization, the treatment that FOUREME makes of your data will be adequate and relevant, limited to those necessary according to the purposes for which they are collected, and respecting in any case the user's preferences, provided that they expressly and freely and unequivocally accept the processing of their personal data.
However, during the term of the relationship with the user, may additionally incorporate other personal data for the achievement of this or other purposes, for which the user will be duly informed at the time of collection thereof.
The user will be responsible for the personal data provided to FOUREME are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any possible damage that could cause as a result of a breach of this obligation.
For the purposes of the processing of your data FOUREME informs you that the legitimate bases for the processing of your data, i.e. that entitles FOUREME to process your data; are the following:
- The provision of a marketing service of Mibúh brand products of an optimal nature for the user and/or customer.
- The legitimate interest of the user and/or client to be able to provide the service with the highest quality, adapting to the needs of the user and/or client and improving the provision of the services we offer.
- The express consent of the users and/or clients, by virtue of which we are allowed to process the data when the user expressly authorizes it beforehand.
From FOUREME, in compliance with the principle of limitation of conservation period, we inform you that the personal data collected will be treated only and exclusively for the time strictly necessary and for the purposes for which they have been collected in each case. Unless by mandatory legal provision a longer retention period is established for reasons of legal certainty and to meet the claims of users and / or customers.
However, if it is necessary to transfer personal data to third parties, FOUREME will previously request the express, informed and unequivocal consent of its users.
Similarly, personal data will be shared when it is legally required in compliance with current legislation that is applicable for that purpose.
Users are informed that FOUREME will not carry out the application of automated decisions, profiling or logic with the personal data it collects from its customers and/or users.
If necessary, the automated decisions will be carried out as long as the user has been previously informed of the general or particular conditions of the same.
In accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations on data protection, FOUREME guarantees its users and/or customers the exercise of the following rights relating to the right to the protection of personal data:
- Access: any user has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not FOUREME is processing personal data concerning him/her, and if so, has the right to obtain information as to whether or not his/her personal data is being processed.
- Rectification: users have the right to request the rectification of data that is inaccurate or incomplete, as well as to carry out the correction of possible errors contained in their data.
- Deletion: data is allowed to be deleted and therefore no longer processed by FOUREME when the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, unless there is a legal obligation to keep it and/or other reasons prevail that legitimize FOUREME for its processing.
- Limitation: in certain circumstances users may request the limitation of the processing of their data, i.e. the limitation of the data implies that FOUREME has to stop the future processing of their data, in which case, they will only be kept for the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Opposition: as in the previous case, users may object to the processing of their data. As a result, FOUREME will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Portability: the user has the right to receive his personal data and to be able to transmit it directly to another data controller.
In accordance with the provisions, if the user has given consent for any specific purpose, he/she has the right to withdraw the consent given at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which is based on the consent prior to its withdrawal.
To exercise your rights you can use the forms provided by FOUREME, or send a letter to FOUREME, S.L, to the following address Calle Congreso 37, Polígono Pisa 41927 Mairena del Aljarafe (Sevilla); visibly indicating the specific right to be exercised. You can also send an e-mail to the mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
From FOUREME we care about ensuring the security, secrecy and confidentiality of personal data of its users. Therefore, in compliance with current legislation, we are committed to adopt rigorous security measures and appropriate technical means to prevent the loss, misuse or unauthorized access to your personal data.
In this way, the personal data that FOUREME collects by means of communications or contact you may have with your user, will be treated with absolute confidentiality, pledging to keep secret about them and ensuring the duty to save them by adopting all necessary and reasonable measures to prevent alteration, loss and unauthorized access or treatment, in accordance with the provisions of applicable law.